br Monastiriotis S Comito M Labropoulos
8. Monastiriotis S, Comito M, Labropoulos N. Radiation expo-sure in endovascular repair of abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms. J Vasc Surg 2015;62:753-61.
9. Sailer AM, Schurink GW, Bol ME, de Haan MW, van Zwam WH, Wildberger JE, et al. Occupational Paxilline exposure during endovascular aortic repair. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 2015;38:827-32.
10. Blaszak MA, Juszkat R. Monte Carlo simulations for assess-ment of organ radiation doses and cancer risk in patients undergoing abdominal stent-graft implantation. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2014;48:23-8.
11. Jones C, Badger SA, Boyd CS, Soong CV. The impact of radiation dose exposure during endovascular aneurysm repair on patient safety. J Vasc Surg 2010;52:298-302.
12. Brambilla M, Cerini P, Lizio D, Vigna L, Carriero A, Fossaceca R. Cumulative radiation dose and radiation risk from medical imaging in patients subjected to endovas-cular aortic aneurysm repair. Radiol Med 2015;120:563-70.
13. White HA, Macdonald S. Estimating risk associated with ra-diation exposure during follow-up after endovascular aortic repair (EVAR). J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino) 2010;51:95-104.
14. LeMieux MH, Solanki AA, Mahmood U, Chmura SJ, Koshy M. Risk of second malignancies in patients with early-stage classical Hodgkin’s lymphoma treated in a modern era. Cancer Med 2015;4:513-8.
15. Matheson JB, Burmesiter BH, Smithers BM, Gotley D, Harvey JA, Doyle L. Second primary oesophageal cancer following radiation for breast cancer. Radiother Oncol 2002;65:159-63.
16. Hospital Episode Statistics (HES). Welcome to HESonline. Available at: http://www.hscic.gov.uk/hes. Accessed January 31, 2016.
17. Ozdemir BA, Karthikesalingam A, Sinha S, Poloniecki JD, Vidal-Diez A, Hinchliffe RJ, et al. Association of hospital structures with mortality from ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm. Br J Surg 2015;102:516-24. Journal of Vascular Surgery
18. Karthikesalingam A, Holt PJ, Vidal-Diez A, Bahia SS, Patterson BO, Hinchliffe RJ, et al. The impact of endovas-cular aneurysm repair on mortality for elective abdominal aortic aneurysm repair in England and the United States. J Vasc Surg 2016;64:321-7.
19. Karthikesalingam A, Page AA, Pettengell C, Hinchliffe RJ, Loftus IM, Thompson MM, et al. Heterogeneity in surveillance after endovascular aneurysm repair in the UK. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2011;42:585-90.
20. Holt PJ, Karthikesalingam A, Hofman D, Poloniecki JD, Hinchliffe RJ, Loftus IM, et al. Provider volume and long-term outcome after elective abdominal aortic aneurysm repair. Br J Surg 2012;99:666-72.
21. Holt PJ, Poloniecki JD, Loftus IM, Michaels JA, Thompson MM. Epidemiological study of the relationship between volume and outcome after abdominal aortic aneurysm surgery in the UK from 2000 to 2005. Br J Surg 2007;94:441-8.
22. Holt PJ, Poloniecki JD, Khalid U, Hinchliffe RJ, Loftus IM, Thompson MM. Effect of endovascular aneurysm repair on the volume-outcome relationship in aneurysm repair. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 2009;2:624-32.
23. Karthikesalingam A, Holt PJ, Vidal-Diez A, Ozdemir BA, Poloniecki JD, Hinchliffe RJ, et al. Mortality from ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms: clinical lessons from a internodes com-parison of outcomes in England and the USA. Lancet 2014;383:963-9.
24. Karthikesalingam A, Vidal-Diez A, Holt PJ, Loftus IM, Schermerhorn ML, Soden PA, et al. Thresholds for abdom-inal aortic aneurysm repair in England and the United States. N Engl J Med 2016;375:2051-9.
25. Markar SR, Mackenzie H, Mikhail S, Mughal M, Preston SR, Maynard ND, et al. Surgical resection of hepatic metastases from gastric cancer: outcomes from national series in En-gland. Gastric Cancer 2017;20:379-86.
26. Mackenzie H, Markar SR, Askari A, Ni M, Faiz O, Hanna GB. National proficiency-gain curves for minimally invasive gastrointestinal cancer surgery. Br J Surg 2016;103:88-96.